In this episode of The Real Build, Bill Reiman goes deeper into the process of selecting a contractor or real estate agent.
Let’s face it a lot of people don’t know how to go about selecting a contractor or realtor. Most go with someone they know or a referral from a friend.
Bill Reiman covers what you need to look for when selecting your next contractor or real estate agent.
Bill covers topics like
1. DO YOUR RESEARCH – Everything is online now. You can find out everything about everyone.
2. Don’t just hire a someone you know – Let’s face it most of us have people we know in construction and real estate. It doesn’t mean they can give you the best overall experience.
3. Experience does matter – Not much explanation needed here.
4. Interview top contractors and agents and hire who you feel most comfortable with – If you don’t like someone from the beginning, it’s only going to be worse towards the end.
5. Review what they have to offer – What a builder provides a standard in there pricing or what a realtor provides for marketing are some examples.
6. Look at there portfolio – look at homes the builder built and walkthrough. With realtors look at what they have sold. Call past customers that they worked for.
7. Long term relationships matter – Your contractor or realtor should always be there and always pick up the phone to answer any questions.
8. DON’T ALWAYS LOOK AT PRICE – Don’t make your final decision on cost. You get what you pay for.
Please enjoy this episode. Next week there will be another guest on the show. As always feel free to join the conversation and comment on social media. Also, your rating and reviews are always appreciated so please give five stars because that’s what will spread the word. Thank you so much for listening.